It will become an enlargement Photograph if you have a photograph clicked.
HAKKAKE(bottom half of lining) features a woven pattern.
Excellent condition for its age (i.e.taking into account its antique status).
- For fabric crafts or for display purpose. (Not recommend for actual wearing.)
- Be aware of it antique nature; there may or may not be some minor dirt/oil marks/material flaws/sewing faults/color faults etc.
Plus, there may possibly be some other imperfection which cannot appear in the photos.
- Description about the conditions of its lining and its collar is not provided.
* Items come with everything pictured (e.g. boxes, accessories, etc. if any).
* Please read through our store policy pages before ordering.
Our store primarily sells vintage & antique wares.
Please understand that age affects both item condition and value as a collectible.
Check the condition in each photo carefully to help you decide whether to bid or buy.
If there is anything specific you would like to know about this item, please contact us.
There are stains or blots that are not in pictures. However, we can not accept to be returned becasue these kimonos or goods are Recycle and Antique (very old) items. Sometimes, stains or blots appeares that is described as "NEW" or "UNUSED" etc.Thanks in advance for your corporation.
Please click "question". If there are questions from the other customers, questions, answers are mentioned.